Hours of Operation
|June – August||Everyday||10am – 6pm*|
|April – May||Saturday & Sundays||10am – 6pm*|
|September – October||Saturday & Sundays||10am – 6pm*|
|November – March||CLOSED||CLOSED|
*After hours rentals are available, call for details.
We do not rent if wind speeds are over 15mph. Rentals must be returned 15 minutes prior to closing. We do offer sunset guided tours throughout the week, please reserve your space for these tours: Kayak Tours OR Paddleboard Tours.
We offer a variety of kayaks and paddleboards. Our Evoke kayaks range from sit-in, sit-on, 10 feet, 12 feet, tandem (2 person), and fishing kayaks. Our paddleboard fleet consists mostly of the Pipeline Paddle Board Squid 11ZERO for its versatility and durability. We have additional Pipeline Paddle Boards for specific needs, please ask for details.
Our rental location is Eastern Watersports @ Long Beach Marina, 800 Chester Road, Middle River, MD 21220.
|Type||On-Site Hourly||On-Site Daily||Off-Site Daily||Off-Site Weekend||Off-Site Weekly|
We do not charge differently based on the type of kayak rented. Sit-Ins, Sit-Ons and Fishing kayaks all rent for the same amount.
All rentals include a PFD, Whistle and Paddle. Waterproof bags and cell phone cases are available too.
Feel free to bring your dog or cat (Seriously?!?) along with you. Nails must be trimmed.
- Rentals are first come, first served. You can reserve and pay for your rental online: Kayak Rentals OR Paddleboard Rentals. THIS IS THE PREFERRED METHOD. All rentals must be returned by 5:45pm. Children 10 and older can rent with a renting adult. Children under 13 years of age must wear Life Jackets. Children under 10 can accompany a parent or guardian on a tandem kayak or paddleboard. Children 15-17 can paddle alone with a signed waiver by parent or guardian.
- A waiver of liability and credit card is required to hold as a security deposit. You may pay cash for the actual rental. No checks will be accepted.
- Waiver is available for download here. Please print, sign and bring with you for your rental.
- In case of storms, Eastern Watersports will close until 30 minutes have passed since the last lightning flash or thunder is heard.
- There is a 15 minute grace period on returns, beyond that an additional full hour will be charged.
- There is to be no alcohol, tobacco or drug use prior to or during the rental. Customers suspected to be intoxicated will be asked to leave without refund and rental.