Eastern Watersports and AccuDock… a winning combination!
Accudock systems are the finest floating pier systems in the world.
The applications include everything from private residences to marinas and even commercial and military use.
Eastern Watersports is a stocking dealer of 4×8 and 5×8 Work Floats and sells, installs and services the entire Accudock line of products.
Accudock offers ADA compliant docks for all applications
Accudock water sports packages include easy to use Kayak and Paddleboard docks and supports for getting on and off your gear!
Accudock offers work floats that are useful for anyone working on the water.
Accudock boarding ladders can be used virtually anywhere.
Accudock commercial platforms tackle even the toughest jobs.
This is just a small representation of Accudock products.
Jet Ski Docks
The AccuPort PWC Jet Ski Dock is designed and engineered to provide the easiest, most attractive way to load and launch your personal watercraft. Constructed of UV protected rugged HDPE that is filled with high density foam, the AccuPort offers uncompromised buoyancy and structural integrity. The AccuPort PWC Jet Ski Dock easily attaches to an AccuDock floating dock but can also stand alone, connect together, or attach to other floating docks or structures.
- 6’ wide x 12′-8” long
- Weight 321 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 2500 lbs.
- Made of UV protected high density HDPE polyethylene filled with closed cell foam
- 12 Adjustable blue polyurethane overlaid wheels
- White Non-slip surface texture
- Easily connected to AccuDock floats, each other, other floating docks, or fixed structures
- Assembled and Ready to Use
- Simply Drive On- No Cranking, No Cables, or Pulleys
- 12 Adjustable Rollers to Accommodate any PWC Hull on the Market
- 6′ Width Provides Maximum Stability and Ample Space for Loading and Unloading
- Bow Stop included for Safety While Docking
- Widest Most Buoyant on the Market
- High Quality Not Comparable to Cheaper Options
Visit the Accudock website to view the complete line of available products or stop by our showroom for assistance.
In Maryland, the total platform (NOT THE MAIN PIER) area at a private non commercial pier (fixed or floating)
- Shall not exceed 200 square feet
- Shall not be located over vegetated tidal wetlands including Submerged Aquatic Vegetation (SAV). Follow this link for SAV maps in the Chesapeak Bay: https://web.vims.edu/bio/sav/maps.html
- Shall be located in the channelward 50% of the pier as measured from the mean high water line to the landward edge of the platform.
- MDE does not usually authorize floating platforms that will rest on the substrate during any phase of the tidal cycle so a cross section showing it’s position at Mean High Water and Mean Low Water(MLW) in relation to the substrate is required but generally if there is less than 2-feet of water at MLW we will ask the floating be platform to be relocated.
- When calculating total area our regulations require us to include the section of main pier adjacent to the platform as part of the total platform area.
You can always contact us if you have any questions about how we are calculating platform area.
Please stop by the showroom or call as at (443)-231-7096 for a free on-site consultation and estimate for your project.