Hours of Operation
|June – August||Everyday @ Dundee CreekWeekends @ Hammerman
Daily June 17th @ Hammerman
|10am – 6pm*|
|May & September||Saturday & Sundays||10am – 6pm*|
|October – April||CLOSED||CLOSED|
*Last Rental is at 4:45. After hours rentals are available, call for details.
We do not rent if wind speeds are over 15mph. Rentals must be returned 15 minutes prior to closing. We do offer sunset guided tours, please reserve your space for these tours by clicking here.
We offer a variety of kayaks and paddle boards. Our kayaks range from sit-in, sit-on, 10 feet, 12 feet, tandem (2 person), and fishing kayaks. Our paddleboard fleet consists of 10’6″ and 11′ boards for versatility and durability. We have additional Pipeline Paddle Boards for specific needs, please ask for details.
Eastern Watersports @ Dundee Creek Marina at Gunpowder Falls State Park, 7400 Graces Quarters Rd, Middle River, MD 21220.
Eastern Watersports @ Hammerman Beach at Gunpowder Falls State Park, 7200 Graces Quarters Rd, Middle River, MD 21220.
|Type||On-Site Hourly||On-Site Daily||Off-Site Daily||Off-Site Weekend||Off-Site Weekly|
We do not charge differently based on the type of kayak rented. Sit-Ins, Sit-Ons and Fishing kayaks all rent for the same amount.
All rentals include a PFD, Whistle and Paddle. Waterproof bags and cell phone cases are available too.
Feel free to bring your dog or cat (Seriously?!?) along with you at Dundee Creek Only. Nails must be trimmed. Life Jackets MUST be worn and are available for rent.
- Rentals are first come, first served.
- Last Rental leaves at 4:45pm. Children 10 and older can rent with a renting adult. Children under 10 can accompany a parent or guardian on a tandem kayak or paddleboard. Children 15-17 can paddle alone with a signed waiver by parent or guardian.
- Life Jackets Must Be Worn.
- A waiver of liability and credit card is required to hold as a security deposit. You may pay cash for the actual rental. No checks will be accepted.
- Waiver is available for download here. Please print, sign and bring with you for your rental.
- In case of storms, Eastern Watersports will close until 30 minutes have passed since the last lightning flash or thunder is heard.
- There is a 15 minute grace period on returns, beyond that an additional full hour will be charged.
- There is to be no alcohol, tobacco or drug use prior to or during the rental. Customers suspected to be intoxicated will be asked to leave without refund and rental.