Hours of Operation
|June – August||Everyday @ Dundee CreekWeekends @ Hammerman
Daily June 17th @ Hammerman
|10am – 6pm*|
|May & September||Saturday & Sundays @ Dundee Creek Marina Only||10am – 6pm*|
|October – April||CLOSED||CLOSED|
*Last Rental is at 4:45.Â After hours rentals are available, call for details.
We do not rent if windÂ speeds are over 15mph. Â Rentals must be returned 15 minutes prior to closing. Â We do offer sunset guided tours, please reserve your space for these tours by clicking here.
We offer a variety of kayaks and paddle boards. Â Our kayaks range from sit-in, sit-on, 10 feet, 12 feet, tandem (2 person), and fishing kayaks. Â Our paddleboard fleet consists of 10’6″ and 11′ boards forÂ versatility and durability. Â We have additional Pipeline Paddle Boards for specific needs, please ask for details.
Eastern Watersports @Â Dundee Creek Marina at Gunpowder Falls State Park, 7400 Graces Quarters Rd, Middle River, MD 21220.
Eastern Watersports @Â Hammerman Beach at Gunpowder Falls State Park,Â 7200 Graces Quarters Rd, Middle River, MD 21220.
|Type||On-Site Hourly||On-Site Daily||Off-Site Daily||Off-Site Weekend||Off-Site Weekly|
We do not charge differently based on the type of kayak rented. Â Sit-Ins, Sit-Ons and Fishing kayaks all rent for the same amount.
All rentals include a PFD, Whistle and Paddle. Â Waterproof bags and cell phone cases are available too.
Feel free to bring your dog or cat (Seriously?!?) along with you at Dundee Creek Only. Â Nails must be trimmed.Â Life Jackets MUST be worn and are available for rent.
- Rentals are first come, first served.
- Last Rental leaves at 4:45pm. Â Children 10 and older can rent with a renting adult.Â Â Children under 10 can accompany a parent or guardian on a tandem kayak or paddleboard. Â Children 15-17 can paddle alone with a signed waiver by parent or guardian.
- Life Jackets Must Be Worn.
- A waiver of liability and credit card is required to hold as a security deposit. Â You may pay cash for the actual rental. Â No checks will be accepted.
- Waiver is available for download here. Â Please print, sign and bring with you for your rental.
- In case of storms, Eastern Watersports will close untilÂ 30 minutes have passed since the last lightning flash or thunder is heard.
- There is a 15 minute grace period on returns, beyond that an additional full hour will be charged.
- There is to be no alcohol, tobacco or drug use prior to or during the rental. Â Customers suspected to be intoxicated will be asked to leave without refund and rental.