There are two options:
Season Pass – Full access to all available rentals including catamarans, paddle boards, and kayaks.
Paddling Pass – Access to only kayaks and paddle boards.
Pay one annual or lifetime membership fee and paddle or sail whenever you want.
It really is that simple. Join the club, pay your fee, and then just reserve your paddle boards, kayaks, or catamaran in advance or simply show up.
- Unlimited Use at All Four Locations
- 20% OFF All Classes, Lessons, and Tours
- Six 1 Hour Guest Passes for Single Kayak, Paddle Board, or Tandem for member and guest.
Memberships are perfect for anyone but especially perfect for those who don’t have room at home to store large items like Kayaks, Paddleboards, and Catamarans. If you live in an apartment building or condo etc… all you need to do is just show up and go out on our beach. Read on for more details on each type of membership.
*Rentals are subject to availability. Season Passholders may utilize a maximum of one sailboat for a maximum of four (4) consecutive hours on Saturdays and Sundays.
|Available Memberships||Annual Season Pass||Annual Paddling Pass||Lifetime Season Pass||Lifetime Paddling Pass|
Club Rules & Notices
Notice: Weekends and Holidays may be very busy causing us to have a shortage of rentals.
All rented items must be returned to the pickup location on the day rented and not later than 6:00pm.
Regardless of the membership level, all rentals include the use of quality paddle boards, top of the line kayaks, or Hobie catamarans, use of a USCG approved Life Jacket, an appropriate paddle, seat backs (where applicable), and a Safety Whistle.
Club members may choose to apply $50.00 of their annual membership fee toward the purchase of any New paddleboard or kayak, at any time during their membership and up to thirty days after their membership expires.
Memberships are a rolling year and run until the same day and month of the following year.
Members are responsible for picking up and returning their rentals at the same location on the same day and are subject to the same late return fees as non-members.
Members may join any scheduled Eastern Watersports kayak or paddleboard tour at 20% OFF the listed tour rate. Members must sign up and reserve their tour spots in advance. Members enjoy the same tour services as non-members.
Members are responsible for any damage or loss of equipment in their possession and agree to reimburse Eastern Watersports for any losses which may occur.
*Individual Memberships – The primary benefit of membership is that you can use a board, kayak, or catamaran whenever you want to. There is no need to have a place to store your own board, kayak, or catamaran, making this a great option for those living in apartments & condos.
* Couple Memberships – The primary benefit of membership is that two of you can use the board, kayak, or catamaran whenever you want to. There is no need to have a place to store your board, kayak, or catamaran, making this a great option for those living in apartments & condos.
* Family Memberships are for use by immediate family members only (Father, Mother and Immediate Children) – The primary benefit of membership is that you can use the board, kayak, or catamaran whenever you want to. There is no need to have a place to store your board, kayak, or catamaran, making this a great option for those living in apartments and condos.
* Corporate Memberships are for use by the employees of a company and their immediate family members. The primary benefit of membership is that your employees may use the board, kayak, or catamaran whenever they want to. There is no need to have a place to store the board, kayak, or catamaran. 2. If your employees choose to do tours with us, they’ll save 20% off the tour prices. 3. Any employee of a corporate member is entitled to $50.00 OFF the purchase of any in-stock new kayak or paddleboard. Our tours make great corporate events and can be used for a multitude of corporate events and functions.
Corporate members are responsible for any loss or damage caused by their individual employees and agree to reimburse Eastern Watersports for any losses and/or damages caused by their employees.