Hours of Operation
Kayak, Paddleboard, and Canoe Rental Hours below may change based on weather, please check our site or call ahead if questionable.
|June – August||Everyday||10am – 7pm*|
|May & September||Saturday & Sundays||10am – 6pm*|
|October – April||CLOSED||CLOSED|
*After hours rentals are available, call for details.
Rentals must be returned 15 minutes prior to closing.
We offer Hobie Wave and Getaway Catamarans. Getaways are only available at Hammerman Beach.
Eastern Watersports @ Miami Beach, 4001 Bay Dr, Middle River, MD 21220.
Eastern Watersports @ Hammerman Beach, 7200 Graces Quarters Rd, Middle River, MD 21220.
|Type||First Hour||Additional Hours|
All rentals include a PFD, Whistle and Paddle. Waterproof bags and cell phone cases are available too.
- All Sailing Renters must pass a qualification test. This will not count against your time.
- Rentals are first come, first served.
- Last Rental leaves at 5:45pm. Children 10 and older can rent with a renting adult. Children under 10 can accompany a parent or guardian. Children 15-17 can rent alone after a qualification test.
- Life Jackets Must Be Worn.
- A waiver of liability and credit card is required to hold as a security deposit. You may pay cash for the actual rental. No checks will be accepted.
- In case of storms, Eastern Watersports will close until 30 minutes have passed since the last lightning flash or thunder is heard.
- There is a 15 minute grace period on returns, beyond that an additional full hour will be charged.
- There is to be no alcohol, tobacco or drug use prior to or during the rental. Customers suspected to be intoxicated will be asked to leave without refund and rental.