Hours of Operation
Kayak, Paddleboard, and Canoe Rental Hours below may change based on weather, please check our site or call ahead if questionable.
|June – August||Everyday||10am – 7pm*|
|May & September||Saturday & Sundays||10am – 6pm*|
|October – April||CLOSED||CLOSED|
*After hours rentals are available, call for details.
Rentals must be returned 15 minutes prior to closing.
We offer Hobie Wave and Getaway Catamarans.
Our rental location is Eastern Watersports @ Hammerman Beach at Gunpowder Falls State Park, 7200 Graces Quarters Rd, Middle River, MD 21220.
|Type||First Hour||Additional Hours|
All rentals include a PFD, Whistle and Paddle. Waterproof bags and cell phone cases are available too.
- All Sailing Renters must pass a qualification test. This will not count against your time.
- Rentals are first come, first served.
- Last Rental leaves at 5:45pm. Children 10 and older can rent with a renting adult. Children under 10 can accompany a parent or guardian. Children 15-17 can rent alone after a qualification test.
- Life Jackets Must Be Worn.
- A waiver of liability and credit card is required to hold as a security deposit. You may pay cash for the actual rental. No checks will be accepted.
- In case of storms, Eastern Watersports will close until 30 minutes have passed since the last lightning flash or thunder is heard.
- There is a 15 minute grace period on returns, beyond that an additional full hour will be charged.
- There is to be no alcohol, tobacco or drug use prior to or during the rental. Customers suspected to be intoxicated will be asked to leave without refund and rental.